Leoch Lithium 48 Volt
Lithium-Ion Batteries offer extreme cyclic abilities compared to lead-acid batteries. For extreme demanding telecom applications LEOCH has developed 48V Lithium-Ion (LiFePo4) modules to replace front terminal 48V strings of lead acid batteries. Offering more than 5000 cycles at 60% DoD, 19-inch rack mounting design facilitate easy replacement in existing installations and easy maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly without any heavy metals inside
- Extreme Cycle Life, up to 3500 cycles at 100% DoD to reduce CAPEX & OPEX in demanding telecom, switchgear or hybrid applications
- Embedded BMS developed with a multitude of safety features and measuring points alongside with an optional front LCD screen
- Lithium Ion Phosphate chemistry has a high thermal runaway threshold being one of the safest market lithium technology
- Fast charge capability of up to 1C10 offers unparalleled charging performance*on single unit mode
Contact Us for More Information