Liftcar Sal Powered Stairlifter
The Liftkar SAL is a powered stairlifter to aid in taking objects up & down stairs easily. Our primary use for this lifter is for hauling heavy batteries up & down floor levels. This choice of models makes it ideal for applications in industry, retail and business as well as in schools, hospitals, commercial kitchens, office blocks and many more. Whatever your transport needs, the Liftkar SAL is available with the right equipment options for loads up to 170kg. It is available in four versions.
Hercules Battery Lifter
ACESL supply a lifter that one man can carry which can raise a 48V string of 92ah batteries and raise them to over a metre high. Our lifter is both highly manoeuvrable & easy to operate whilst using a tubular design to maximum strength. It’s 200mm wheel diameter enable loads to be transported across uneven floors and small steps.
Battery Transportation Boxes
Our transportation boxes protect your batteries. They are made from acid resistant & non-conductive materials naturally to combat the hazards of transporting batteries. Our flexible design allows our box to be reconfigured for various battery sized eg. 2v/6v/12v
Temporary DC Systems
We have developed temporary DC systems mainly for the focus of keeping vital equipment online whilst maintenance work is being carried out. We have 2 different types of system available
- A flight case mounted system.
- Highly Portable
- Gives 100A DC output, including rectifier redundancy.
- 2 x 80A Battery breakers
- 4 configurable load breakers, ranging 6 – 63A breakers.
Can be configured with;
- 3 phase input, 32A commando socket
- 32A single phase commando
- 3 x 13A fused domestic plugs
A transportation case 19” rack mounted system
- Gives 600A output, including rectifier redundancy.
- 4 x 150A Battery Breakers
- 4 configurable load breakers, ranging 6 – 63A breakers
ACES PDU 19”
The ACES 1U-DC Distribution Panel is a 19” 2×8 way power distribution unit for use with all applications that require negative 48V DC distribution in a compact 1u space. The ACES 1U-DC Distribution Panel provides a fast and easy installation solution to power up to 16 systems, offering additional expandability.
- Input range: 40 – 59Vdc
- Power Distributions: 2 x 8 (A & B)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 57.15 x 139.7c
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – +55°C